Who I am
Let NLTaft Consulting navigate the maze of government processes, policies, and procedures for you, to get application approved, market your event, or make strategic introductions. With an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to make things happen, I am excited to bring my knowledge and experience to the private sector to assist companies and organizations. As a seasoned economic development professional, I :
- I have overseen the management and disbursement of millions of dollars in government funding programs including:
- Developing programs
- Assisting clients on completing funding applications
- Evaluating business plans/applications
- Presenting these findings to executive committees for approvals
- Negotiated the terms of these agreements
- Disbursement of funds based on compliance with reporting requirements.
- Development of a totally Niagara product “NEOB Lavender Water” in partnership with two Niagara companies and two post-secondary instititutions.
- Was the lead instigator in bringing the National Angel Capital Organization (NACO) annual Summit to Niagara for the first time with sold out attendance.
- Brought key note speaker Dave Berkus, Super Angel and bestselling author to the conference and to address local SMEs at the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce Small Business Month Breakfast Launch.
- Organized numerous educational seminars and conferences bringing keynote speakers to a new audience.
- Wrote and delivered numerous reports, presentations and briefing materials on economic strategy, business expansion, policy development, and key issues.
Are you poised for growth? Let NLTaft Consulting help!